Black Eagle Deep Impact Front Of Center Outsert System F.O.C.O.S Stainless Steel Deep Impact 500
We are an AUTHORIZED Black Eagle dealer. Buy with confidence. All items are brand new, in stock, and ready for immediate shipment to your door.
Black Eagle Arrows
Deep Impact Front Of Center Outsert System F.O.C.O.S
Metal Type * : Stainless Steel
Outsert Sizes * : Deep Impact 500
QTY IS 1 DOZEN:
Introducing the Deep Impact Front Of Center Outsert System F.O.C.O.S by Black Eagle, the perfect addition to enhance your archery game. This innovative product is designed to maximize accuracy and performance. Crafted with precision, it offers exceptional features such as outsert sizes available in Deep Impact 300, 350, 400, and 500, catering to various arrow needs. Choose between stainless steel and 7075 T6 aluminum metal types for durability and strength. With its superior quality and unique selling points, the Deep Impact Front Of Center Outsert System F.O.C.O.S is a must-have component for any serious archer..
12 FOCOS Retention Screws
Insertion Depth of Arrow in Outsert is .610 almost 5/8″
Outsert adds Approximately 1.090″ to end of the Arrow
ALUMINUM OUTSERTS TOTAL WEIGHT
ALL SPINES WEIGH 80 Grains
STAINLESS STEEL OUTSERTS TOTAL WEIGHT
ALL SPINES WEIGH 100 Grains
- To install the F.O.C.O.S System
- Select the right outsert for the right shaft.
- Glue in Stainless steel retention Post
- Dry fitting is recommended on all components. Slide Outserts over shaft and spin test (if you prefer)
- If Outserts does not fit that is OK. Get some 100 Grit sand paper and lightly sand the shaft in a circular motion until the outsert fits fairly snug on shaft. Start slowly so you don’t remove to much off the arrow.
- You should have approximately 3/4 of an inch insertion on Aluminum Outserts
- Wipe dust off of the shaft with Clean paper towel. (No Cleaners are recommended)
- Again, Spin test to ensure concentricity.
- Use a Silver or Black Sharpie and mark the Shaft and the Outsert for perfect alignment
- Slide outsert over shaft and use the 3/32 Head retention Screw and Lock the Outsert in place!
- If using glue See steps 11-15 .
- We have tested Our fletching glue, insert/outsert glue and epoxy and all of them work great.
- Apply a even amount of glue around the shaft to ensure you get enough glue in them to hold.
- Slide Outsert On shaft rotating to make sure Glue/Epoxy is evenly dispersed
- Use the 3/32 Head retention Screw and Lock the Outsert in place!
- Once The outsert is glued on Screw is installed stand the arrow on the nock end to dry.